Tuesday, October 23, 2007

something gone so wrong & i think i'm going insane/haywired.
i don't know what the hell is wrong with me today.
till now, i'm still having this mixed feeling :/
feeelings of irritated + frustrated + sad + craziness
seee! i don't know whats wrong with me.
and i really feeel like screaming my lungs out.
hell it when no one understands and cares. roar
whats wrong with all these shit? all trying to act sweet
infront of me? go away please, faggots.
Please ppl stop/refrain from telling me about how sweet
your boyfriends are treating you. bcos i really hate it.
see whats the time now? 3.12am and i'm still blogging
because i'm really bored and sick. guess what?
tomorrow i've got cca to attend. how fun will my day be?
someone please cheeer me up.

don't think i don't know what you're
doingbehind me, slug


No comments: