Friday, February 15, 2008

Chinese new year photos -Part 1


hello readers, i finally found myself a day to really
relax and blog about my life! it has been really really
stress for me recently... having quite alot of tuitions.
& kept crying in school for nuts man. :/ seriously i'm
feeling stress now......i hope i'll quickly get over this
2 years so i won't have to fret over all those damm exams.
laughs okay people say hello to my sucky valentine's day!
i spent it in school and had tuition. WOW a nice one
for me this year. i swear next year's not gonna be like that
manzxzxzxzx! starting from monday i'll be having
my common test week alrdy i'm worried! but this time
i know i have to help myself....(study)*
going over grandma's house sooooooon and
thereafter off to sharon's house both for gambling.
I'M SO SORRY FOR NEGLECTING MY DEAR SWEEETEST
READERS! please bear with me i'll blog more frequently
when i really have the time to rest k?(:
moooody. & i think i enjoy your........

No comments: