Sunday, January 21, 2007

ahhhhhh!
can anyone tell me why is loveeee so confusing?!
i'm confused confused confused.
u see ahhhh why isit always the ladies
the ones whom go through all those crying blahblahblah? =/
AIYOOOOOOO.
hahahaa okay back to those happy topics.
ytd went rollerblading with eugenia and deserie.
okay! now i admit that all of us are rollerblading experts
EXCEPT FOR DESERIE!
we had a hard time coaching her okay! but indeed,
there are some improvements. thanks to coach eugenia
and EILEEEEEEN. lalalalalalaahhhh :D
and oh yah! the rollerblading shop guy!
HES A EXACT REPLICA OF AHMAD OKAY!
luckily he called to inform me that i haven retrieve
my ezlink card! so kind of him(:
thankssss alot yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
): and my face is swollen. ugly siolx (nah eugenia)
I GONNNNA SUCK A BIG TIME TMR.
yayayay tmr watching night in the museum with
DAR! :] okay lah i'm outdated CAN.
to eugeniabestahgirlfriend : halo dearie i loveee you!
just wanna say thanks for being with me.
i appreciate every single thing u do. those moments
u do stupid thing just to make me laughhhhh :D
PIG HEAD.
goshhhh i can't slim down ):

No comments: