Sunday, August 02, 2009

Long
Blogger is finally functioning. It wasted 10 mins of my
life ytd and kept me annoyed for the entire night.
Maybe afterall, i shouldn't abandon this site as
it has been with me for 3 years. From the most
memorable days to the most difficult phase, it kept
me going.
.
You know this site cheered me quite alot when i was
in the lowest pits. I look at the past entries and
couldn't help but laugh to myself. Those days
when i hurled vulgarities, those days when i had 3
inches worth of makeups on me.
Interesting and memorable indeed.
.
Also, this space kept times i've spent with my
ex boyfriends. wouldn't say it's anything worth
remembering.... but it's actually quite amusing to
come to a realization of how much i've changed
these few years. yadayadahhhh.
.
In case some of you might be wondering abt.
why lovableens? because,
Lovable + Leen = Lovableens!
That's real smart of me 3 years back righttttt.
.
You know dear, i thank god for your presence.
With love.

No comments: