Thursday, April 02, 2009

Life couldn't have been any better.
This was taken last week if i'm not wrong.
.
The weather have been a total bitch for the past few
days. Staying in class makes me feel like i'm boiling.
It's freagging too warm. Oh god please let it rain!
.
School? still a disaster. Chemistry distinction club
remedial's test was horrendous. What have i got? HAHA
10/30. I wonder how i've gotten 1 for N levels last year.
Think i've forgotten all about the theory and stuffs.
But i admit that paper was really tough one. (i guess?)
.
I need moneymoneymoney to buy all my new clothes
and others that i've been eyeing for a long time.
This is bad... Os this year. Couldn't fork out any time
to really work and earn big bucks. Oh ya! i've a 2 days
event job this month with boony as we've previously
worked for them. Lucky boon and me. AHHAHA
.
It's time for me to be on stage for the announcement
tomorrow again! A little jittery now. But it's okay since
i've been up there once. Speak slower Eileen poh k?
.
Ngweising, you better clear your pimples if not imma
pinch and squeeze your pimples till you die...
ROAR-NESS. Loveyou :)

No comments: