Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Drained
Anyway, i hope the second peekture doesn't scares you off
sorry but i have thick and ugly lips >:(
("A happy belated 18th birthday to boris!")
.
Stayed over at Eugeniahunnybaby house ytd. Had a great time
with the friends but i totally look like a living zombie now
because i slept at 8am this morning. Dangs
That too explains why i didn't blog these few days k.
Okay good girls like me don't lie... that excuse only cover me
for yesterday lah! (hehe) For a minute i felt so reliable.
.
Oteh stop saying i'm random behind the screens
That's due to the fatigue and lack of sleep. Blame them!
walao, i'm still entertaining myself with my own jokes.
.
Anyway peeps/friends/acquaintance you're invited to ask
me out because i'm goddamm free as exams are officially
over. Double yay-ness *smiles widely at my readers*
.
.
.
.
.
.
(check out my random-ness here)
True, i shouldn't be complacent... theres still another
tedious year awaiting me. So if anyone of you interested
in studying out together i'll be glad to join you!
( if you're interested in any courses and such call me up too)
.
I need a part-time job with flexible timings!

No comments: