Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ytd's peeks

Went for xmas dinner at ______ hotel. can't rmb
how to spell it. HAHA anyw, dinner was awesome with
all the lobsters, choco lava cakes, ham, turkey etc etc.
So sorry i guess i'll need to do up one food post cause
i've taken so many pictures of nice foods but haven't
got the chance to share with you guys :)
.
So how was xmas celebration ytd reader(s)?
(it should be fun because Eileen blessed those who read her blog. haha)
.
Okay anyw, met up with geniababy at orchard mrt
after my dinner. And those pictures up there is only
a small part of ytd's collection. but whatever...
So after that shitty/sweaty/dirty fun ytd,
geniababy, devina , serena, me, alfred, wesley,
yang and denz cabbed to simpang for late night
supper. Can't believe we sat there for like 3 hours!
(I look damn freagging tired and ugly ytd hope those who saw me
suffers from some memory probs by now *evil*)
.
Saw that cute elmo thingy on my head ytd?
Wes kidnapped it! he bad he bad guy.
Take gooood care of my elmo! if i see any stains
on him........ you die.
.
i'll be going out soon!
BE BACK





No comments: