Monday, March 23, 2009

Idiot boy of mine went to genting this morning and it feels
weird without having him to talk to me around this time where
he usually will call after dinner. I gave him a text not long ago
and he actually called me! I've been spending almost everyday
with him during my march holidays that's no wonder
why my holidays seems to end in a blink of an eye.
.
Anyw, just to briefly summarise how i spent this holiday with him.
.
Had quite a bad time with him during the first few days due to
something that happened. Shall not dwell on it since it's all over.
We had many heart to heart talks after that and i hope that it
helps in strengthening the communication we both share.
Caught a couple of movies together.....
Having dinners with my family and his family........
Went to robinson sale at expo and he kept mum even though
i've wasted alot of time shopping here and there.
.
Therefore i came to a conclusion: I actually enjoy spending
my time with you weising. Have fun at genting!
Your girlfriend here is missing you okay.

No comments: