Friday, April 20, 2007


FCUK LAH! today wake up my first thought was..
I DIDNT WANT TO GO TO SCH LAH!
but i have to ): so i asked eugenia to meet me for mac
we 8 den reach sch.
suay suay she didnt bring her card which the deadline is ytd
den our form tcher called her mum actually for the card.
but tcher told her mum that she was not in sch yet.
den the mum kept calling eugenia when we're still in mac.
she panic den i ask her go sch first i walk there alone.
DEN THE MUM CALLED ME.
&& I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS HER NUMBER.
)= and fcuk i lied to her mum,to cover up for eugenia.
now her mum dammm angry of me lah!
and she even asked eugenia to stay away from me.
i was like =,= wtf?!?! *ARRGHGHGHGH*
we're just late for the assembly we didnt skip any classes
EXCUSE ME?!
can you please understand? dammmmmmmmmm.
i went home immediatly after sch, took a short nap.
TAADA i went for piano!
ya de ya de.. den saw a few friends .
tmr got sports day! and i'm in for tally match! die die die.
i just receive a call.
my grandma's sis can't make it already. )=
i want you

No comments: