Tuesday, April 17, 2007


have you ever wonderered, if one day someone close
to you is struggling with her illness
& u can't do anything but to see her suffer
through the last journey of her life? )=
*cries* just came back from kk hospital,
went to visit my grandma's sister. i still rmb
the days when she gave in to me, dote on me and
played with me. && i will not forget those heartening
memories.
shes only 53.. why must god take her away?
thinking back, now i see how vulnerable life is.
not everybody gets to live healthily.
so all the more fortunate ppl like us should
really learn how to cherish things ard us. =/
can i not have anymore relatives/loved ones
suffering/dying of cancer?!!
CANCER = KILLER.
*arghhhhhhh* tmr i have school! but i really
can't get these out of my mind.
okokay *stop*
YAY! TMR BAKING COOKIES WITH DARLING GIRLFRIEND,
MARMIE, PPPDEARIE && FRIENDS.
hope everything goes smoothly. (:
i have no idea why i'm having moodswings these
few days =[
; someone tell me what is life
birth , old , sufferings & dying?


No comments: