Thursday, November 20, 2008

Do click on the [x] if you can't stand pictures of Eileen
AHHAHA i don't know whats wrong with me.
Here, i present to you my post with regarding to the pictures abv.
.
HAHAHAHA i know that's stupid but it's okay to act cute
like once in a while what! So... don't blame me if you're puking all
the food you've just consumed or whatsoever :)
I mean like which girl don't snap pictures of themselves right...
Tell me and i shall idolise that girl for the rest of my life.
Laughs! (i think i'm super random to talk about that)
.
Anyw, had a great day celebrating Justin's birthday with
Xinci, Mimin, Minsan and Garret yesterday.
I'll definitely blog about it with the pictures.......
Although i look quite dumb in it!
.
Attention!!
Who is an OneZine blog ambassador?!
I'm invited to the Mabelline's launch party on the 28th nov.
Someone whos also invited,please go with me! xoxo.
.
Always, Its me.

No comments: