Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Taken more than a month ago.
That's boonyjiahui my primarysch bestfriend/hater/enemy
.
.
"Eileen is very very sick"
.
.
Try calling me and hear how i sound like....you'll laugh your balls
of people. Total number of sneezes accumulated today: 100000.
Been sneezing non stop since working ytd and it got worse when
i met kyle, chevy, sebas and limin! (they're nice people)
.
Anyway if you guys still remember.. i mentioned about working
at raffles city's Shu Uemura ytd right? The full timers went for
the diner and dance event. Guess what? i'm tending the counter
alone since 3+ till 10. Wait!!!! come....Guess what's my sales?
.
.
.
Ready?
.
.
.
Freagging 1.8k.
So just use your imagination and think how many customers i've
served ytd. Apparently, more than 20 i guess(or maybe more)
So my job is not only promoting the products. I'll have to find the
stocks(anyw, it's my first time working at raffles city's counter.By
any chance if you guys are going there..look at the size of the
counter! that's omg. Ok this is so redundant. HAHAHA sorry)
n i have to issue the receipt! Eileen was a sick and busy girl ytd.
But i'm no doubt euphoric about hitting my sales target
as it means..... $8/hr and i still have 1% commission! *cheers*
.
I'm going zouk on the 1st with many friends.
Sick sick go away.........

No comments: