Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WAIT
HEHEHE MUAHAHAHAH
.
.
.( i know you're starting to get irritated by the small dots *laughs)
.
.
.
DID I MENTION THAT I'M EDISON CHEN'S HARDCORE FAN?!?!?!?! YAY NOW MY DEAR READERS KNOW.
yea you know... you know... Girls like me do really love
daydreaming about our idol ( like being with him.. etc etc.)
i know this is funny/ridiculous/ _______ <- insert any word
Please don't laugh or mock at me k! it's pretty normal to see me
happily jumping on the streets once i start talking about idols.
But i swear hes like god-damm-hot.
STRICTLY GIRLS only(if you're a guy and have a fetish over edison its okay to peep)
: agree agree?!?!?! we often daydream over idols right! *10 kisses*
.
As you can see, Eileen is getting super-uber high now
It's okay to go crazy once in a blue moon with my dear readers.
Conclusion: Girls do love Guys. Anyway edison chen is still
handsome although he had so many sex scandals lah.
Eileen, stop that *slaps face*

No comments: