Monday, January 12, 2009

Worried.
Release of O lvl results today.
Congrats to people who acheived good results.
For those who didn't, cheer up.. give yourself a pat
because you know you've done your best!
My dear xinci, don't always give yourself so much
stress... cmon! it's a distinction! celebrate! :)
.
Since last year, i've always been saying things
like i wanna study hard and attain good results.
I guess it's not that easy as what we think.
So many of my batch 4 express students are smarter
than me... but see what they score?
So.. here the question comes.
What kind of results will i be getting? Will i still
maintain the 4As i've got for N lvls? Poly or Jc?
will i be celebrating or crying when 2010 jan
comes? (but anyw no matter how i fare, i'll still cry)
I know... call me a cry baby thanks. HAHA
.
Eileen... focus.
No distractions allowed
No wasting of precious time
No late nights out anymore
No fooling around
And start mugging as and when i'm free.
.
I've got no time to afford.
Next up: Makeup 1 post.

No comments: