Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Had Enough. To : Weihong [handsomewt@hotmail.com]
PLEASE CLICK ON THE PICTURE AND READ.
Okay seriously, i think you're super hilarious.
Readers listen and tell me whats right and whats wrong.
This Stranger came adding me( can't rmb which date ) and told
me wanna be friends. I Agreed cause it's just normal chatting right?
Guess what.. less than effing 20 mins he asked for my number.
TELL ME WHICH F-DESPORADO GIRL WILL GIVE HER
NUMBER TO A STRANGER WHOM SHE BARELY EVEN KNOW.
FUNNNY ANOT? and he come scolding me for nuts just because i
didnt agree to give him my number... he said i'm a stuckup.
wtf?!
TO WEIHONG: Stop being ridiculous la. For what i know..
no one is born to be likable by EVERYONE. i don't even mind
ppl who says i'm stucked up because those who says that are sure
people who don't know me well. My close friends? HAHAHA
do you even know how many close friends i have? I bet you don't
even know which kinda friends i hang out with.
Actually, you're nothing to me. i don't even know you stranger.
Scold me or spread words of me to everyone. I don't care and neither
do i mind. Cause i'm sure friends who knows me should know what
kinda person i really am. Oh ya you mentioned about readers
disliking me? Blogging is a place for individuals to load of their
piece weihong, Its not to be meant for ppl to like it or not.
i only know i've said my piece, whether readers to adore it anot..
its their business. Readers disliking me? LETS SEE.
OH YAH...... DON'T WORRY SO
MUCH OF ME HANGING WITH NEW FRIENDS. THANKS

No comments: