Monday, July 14, 2008

Eileen 25th may '07

That was last year.
okay, please don't laugh readers! i know i look awful.
Just don't understand why my face is 24/7 blushing.
It's good to have natural blush i know.... but at times, it's
really irritating. *** Dangs C. can't hide the fact that i'm
shy! because my face pratically reveals every thought
in my mind. Conclusion: Eileen can't lie. tweeez!
.
I think i need some confidence boost tablets! All my
friends are like scolding me because i'm always
ranting to them about how i look like etc etc.
ohhhhhh and i ate slimming pills. In case you don't know,
i'm 47kg which is freagggging fat/plump.
If you guys are still gonna gainsay that, whateverrrrrr.
went to watsons just now and i saw so many new products
from japan! Any of my sweeties tried whitening tablets
from SATO or MEIJI amino collagen? flooood the
tagboard please! Much loves<3
.
School
.
Still the same.... Miraculously, i've been doing my own
revision at home. I'm gonna fight all the major exams
and enjoy the later part of my life with a stablise lifestyle.
Poly - Business majoring in Marketing
Wait for meeeeeee in the year of 2010!
.
Me, I, Eileen
.
I'll not going to mull over this anymore.
I'm sick and tired of guys taking me forgranted.
Really tireddddddddd this time round.
I won't do anything anymore.
I'll let go.
bye, hope you'll do well in everything
because deep down, i do wish you well.

No comments: