Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Eileen's classic.

In case my dears can't really see the picture, do click on it for the enlarged version k! don't be a lazy bum! If i'm not wrong, this cute picture was taken when i was hmm..
perhaps 8 or 9? I don't think i look different lor! except for the fact that i've grown
so so much fatter when i was 11. ohhhhhh bet you people didn't know that i was such a
fat ass eating so much during my primary school days right! (although i still adore eating now =,=) when i really have the time i'll definately post up my fat face pictures when i was pri5 and 6 alright! HAHAHA.
.
I knew my lovely readers did prayed hard for me last night because i find today's
English oral relatively easy as compared from how i imagined it to be.
Hope Eileen will score okkkk! Shouldnt be so happy yet.... because on the
16th/17th july, i'll be having my mt oral. I admit i suck in reading chinese *pouts*
And also right after national day, which falls on 8/10, all our prelims will start
hitting me. Also not long after, i think ard mid/end of sept, we'll be having N's
already leh! Which means i will need to reconnect/rack my brain so that i'll be
able to digest all the preparations and books into my head. ........ HOW LOVELY
.
Life is so vulnerable... i've learnt how to take it easy and go.

No comments: