Monday, July 07, 2008

Nosebleeds and me me me.

If you're really so concerned, do click on the peekure
of he tissue paper so you'll be able to see the clots! i know
it's very unsightly but hehehehe.. So Eileen posted up many
photos of herself to let her dear readers forget about the
bloody peekture *laughs*
.
Anyw, yesterday's outing was cancelled cause guanrong
was having fever and wardah can't go... ended up
going raffles city and suntec with Jolenedear.
Had fun laughing and joking around with her! <3
.
.
SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL
.
Compo not written....
Poa homework not done....
Wed have poa test....
Still have to go for co practices....
Feel like dying.... i can't catch up with any poa concepts
*cries* someone please help me with poa.
I need someone to help me with all my subjects..
someone to motivate me....
.
Anyway readers, gonna post in chinese for the upcoming one
cause chinese oral is coming soon do bear with that
one and only post. LOVE SOON!

No comments: